CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Weinachsmarkt auf Deutschland!!!







I went to Dresden and saw the famous church that was bombed in WWII and recently restored within the lat 15 years... Frauenkirchen. Or in english the Woman's church.

I also went to the Freiberg Temple, but only for a picture, we unfortunately did not get to attend a session.

We also went to Seiffen where all of the wooden figures and pyramids (nativity scenes) are made. It was a cute town. The yellow church is the famous building in Seiffen. Picturesque.
I went with 5 other ladies from our ward. We had a good time and spent a lot of money!
Caleb did not get to come with me. He would have hated walking around the christmas market for 7 hours one day and 5 the next in the freezing cold. You will see a picture of me and other ladies warming up by the outdoor warmers.
-I would love to go to these markets with some of my sisters-in laws. They are so fun.
Love to ALL,
Suzy

2 comments:

Karri said...

I LOVE the picture of the yellow building against the blue sky - great shot Suzy!! Are you sure you didn't take a close-up picture of a postcard? Sounds like you had a fun "ladies weekend". Wish we could be there to go with you too!

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

I am so jealous. It looks like you had so much fun. Thank you so much for the childrens storybook. It is perfect. Garren is going to read it Christmas Eve. I will have to have him translate for me. How fun to have a weekend with the girls.