CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Snow White and Prince Charming

So, MOM sent Suzy this Snow White outfit for Halloween. Everybody at the Ward party loved her. One little girl's mom came to Suzy and said, "Ever since you walked in my little girl has been staring at you. Can she get her picture with you?" IT was like Disneyland!! The kids thought Suzy really was Snow White. They didnt really care about me, Prince Charming. I guess my outfit wasn't as "convincing."





Suzy's grandma passed on the tradition of making SpudNuts on Halloween to Suzy, so she made 80 of them with some friends at our house. They were really tasty and disappeared in no time at the ward party.














Big Snow White and little Snow White.


So who's is better? Just vote....I dont want to hear any, "well this one is artistic and that one is very detailed" I want to hear, "this one is cooler, better, etc. and that one is...well....second best."
Love to all, Caleb and Suzy

1 comments:

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

I just love you costumes. Too cute! You really do look like Snow White with her Handsome Prince. Oh, and spudnuts. I miss those. I need to learn how to make them. It was good to hear from you.