CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving in Germany...or Spain






here we are in MALLORCA!!!
Caleb is good at surprises. Did anyone know that???
The morning of my birthday, Caleb made me a big breakfast and said..."we're catching a plane at 4:00 so you need to pack your bags." On our way to the airport I tried to guess where we were headed and remembered that there was an island out in the Mediterranean, and it started with an "M" but couldn't remember the name, and didn't think that was where we would go, but we got the airport and found out that we were going to Mallorca!

We had a great time. We had breakfast and dinner included in the price of the hotel. I got a facial and caleb got a foot massage. We walked along the beach and took some fun pictures. Saturday, we rented a car and drove along the mountainous coastline on some pretty crazy windy, steep and skinny roads. We had the greatest time.

The picture of the quilt is what my mom sent to me for my birthday. She surprised me and made me a quilt of all of my highschool sports t-shirts. Another good surprise.

We hope that everyone else had as great of a thanksgiving as we did.

Love,Suzy

0 comments: