CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Caleb's Birthday and Trip to the Alps

Caleb turned 26 this year. He is closer to 30 now than 20! I planned a surprise birthday party for him with some of our friends. We had a good dinner, and played Bonko, a fun Bangerter family dice game. Happy Birthday to my great Husband. I love him so much!
The next week Caleb and I took a trip with our friends to Edelweiss, a Department of Defense US resort. We visited Prince Ludwig's palace, "Schloss Linderhoff" (The fancy building built in Rococo style... overboard fancy in the interior). We also took a quick drive through the Austrian Alps. The weather didn't agree with us. It was rainy and windy the whole time, but we still had a great trip. It is now snowing here for the first time this winter. It is so beautiful. I am just worried for my tulips that were coming up very well. I hope they still come up after the snow! We are doing well, and love you all!
Love, Caleb and Suzy






6 comments:

Sarah said...

Caleb we are getting old! =) We miss you guys. Suzy you are so great to keep us all updated.

Sarah said...

I feel closer to 90 with having three kids though -audrea

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for the pictures! You guys look so great. I'm so glad to hear that your trip went well. You guys are always doing such fun things and are the cutest couple ever!

Love,

Sarah

Sarah said...

Caleb, Adam wants to know if you're closer to 90 because you're playing an old foggie game! I happen to love Bunko! Adam thinks you might as well be playing bingo! We are wanting to get over there to Germany so bad!!!
Love,
Fullmers

Sarah said...

Caleb and
Suzy you look cold. Those beautiful german villages are so quaint. I love the architecture. So glad you and friends are touring around and enjoying your tour there. Looking forward to June and a visit to Germany. Wish I could have been to the party it looked like fun. You kids are loved wherever you go. Keep up the good work. Love, MOM

Sarah said...

You're making us want to Germany and visit again! That resort "Edleweiss" looks so incredible. When are you two going to Paris or Japan for that matter? :) Love, Karri