CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our visit with My Mom Betsy and Sister Jan

My mom and sister were able to fly to see us and spend two weeks. We saw some quaint German towns, visited cathedrals, castle ruins, rode bikes, ate lots of food, shopped and bought me some more bedroom furniture, and traveled to PARIS. We saw the Arch of Triumph, Napoleon's tomb, Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower, ate at a fun French restaurant, and took a boat cruise down the Sine River. It was a beautiful sunny day, we got some sun on our Germany wintry skin, and had a super long day.

I guess you have to click on View ALL.... Enjoy!

http://widget-2e.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=bb&il=1&channel=1657324662882835502&site=widget-2e.slide.com" style="width:400px;height:320px" name="flashticker" align="middle">

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Suzy,

I loved all the pictures! Everything is so beautiful. I'm so glad that you got to spend some real time with your mom and Jan. Nothing is better than being on vacation together. Thank you so much for sharing the trip with us. I feel like I got to live it just a little by seeing the pictures. You are the best. We love you guys and look forward to seeing you in August!

Love,

Sarah

Sarah said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!!

-Audrea

Sarah said...

Suzy Q, you guys have so much fun on those trips! I am so jealous. I love the tulips pictures. I got your b-day card today. Thank you so much. And, I re-ordered the christmas book I made you. I hope you get it soon. Love you,
Liz