CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Home from Thailand

Thailand is great, but as Caleb, Suzy, Sean and Karri always say, GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! We arrived last night at 2am. I have a bunch of pictures to upload but the computer at home can't do it, so I will have to go to Adam's work tomorrow. We rode elephants, went on a sail boat to hidden beaches and bat caves, rode a jet boat to the beach where "the beach" was filmed with Leonardo DiCaprio, saw the caves where Pirates of the Carribean was filmed, rented MoPed's and rode all over Phuket Island. It was a lot of fun. However, Phuket is filled with mangie-flea infested dogs, cockroaches, rats, mosquitos and frogs. I somehow wasn't aware it was a 3rd world country and man was it a culture shock for me. I wanted to starve instead of eating who-knows-what skewers on the side of the road for 10 cents. Anyway, I'll post more later!
Love,
Liz

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Still waiting for the posts of your photos to Thailand.
Love, Suzy

Sarah said...

Liz it sounds like you had a lot of fun!! I cant wait to see the pictures!! - love audrea

Sarah said...

I heard the water there is aqua blue like Hawaii, true? Nice white beaches, too? Can't wait to see the pictures. I'll post mine from Bali soon too. - Love, Karri