CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Autumn Hike

Well Family,
There is not much new with us these days. Most have heard of the babysitting experience Caleb and I had last week.
Yesterday Caleb and I went on about a 10 mile hike. We made a picnic lunch to eat halfway, and were worn out by the time we reached our car. Our goal was to reach our friend's house and then turn around. We did it. I guess I'll have to give Caleb the credit for pushing me to the finish line, and giving me a quick foot rub half way through.
The leaves and fall weather are beautiful. We are loving it here, but often miss you all.
Caleb just flew out this morning to Baltimore, MD for a conference, and I am at home supposed to be studying for a final I have this evening. Yea!!! It will be over on Thursday.

We love you all and so enjoy reading the updated bolgs. Karri, Your family looks great and seem like you are having a blast in Japan. We are so happy for you!!!

Sarah, we are now looking forward to seeing your new little one come soon.

Much Love, Suzy

0 comments: