CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

I learned something new...

Hi everyone,

I was on the phone with Karri last night and she explained how to mute the music to the slide shows so that they won't play at the same time. There is a sound symbol (looks like a sideways bell) and if you double click on it, the sound will mute. Also, Karri taught me that to respond to a post or comment on it you can go into comments and the end of the post, instead of creating an entirely new post (especially if it's only relating to the one you are responding to.) I hope this makes sense. I think it might make things easier. Love to you all,

1 comments:

Karri said...

Thanks for posting this Sarah! I will try to remember commenting here instead of on a new post. :) - Karri