CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm back

Hi family! Sorry I have not returned many of your phone calls, I just came home yesterday. I had my second round of mastitis which turned into a bad infection in my whole body. I've spent the last 3 days at the wonder St. Luke's Hospital. I have another 7 days of antibiotic IV's I have to do. Saturday night was a pretty scary experience as my body was starting to go into shock and my temp. was 103. But thanks to Adam, many prayers, and wonderful parents I am back home. I just wanted to let you all know what is going on at the Fullmer residence and why we have not called any of you back in a long while. Taylor is doing well. I am no longer able to breast feed so she had to start on formula. It is sad and disappointing but it's what I have to do. Adam is doing well, and once again having to play "mommy". Love you all!
Liz

1 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute little pumpkin. We're so glad you got your package!!!
We love you and pray for you always Liz!!!
Love, Suzy