CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

2 Months Yesterday

Yesterday was 2 months since Dad passed away. Adam, Taylor, Mom & I went out to the gravesite. I have pictures on Mom's digital camera but it doesn't connect to my computer. The headstone (footstone really) is still not there. We left some red & white roses, wrapped in a navy blue sleeve for him. It was patriotic and pretty. Caleb, there is a sign posted right when you enter the VA gates for no recreational activity. Is that new from you? I took a picture of it to show you but it's on Mom's camera. Love you all, Liz.

2 comments:

Caleb and Suzy said...

Liz,
Caleb and I noticed the sign at the entrance to the cemetery when we were there. So it has been there for a while. It's dumb that people aren't respectful. The weather looks so cold. Caleb acts all mad that where ever he isnt, the weather does cool things.. It is pretty funny to watch. We love you! Take care, and let us know if there is anything we can do to help you guys.. and especially let us know if there is anything we can do to help mom.
Much Love, Suzy

Karri said...

Lizzy,
Thanks for keeping us updated on what is going on with Dad's gravesite. I haven't posted anything on here since Dad passed because everytime I logged on Sarah's slideshow came up and I got emotional and had to close it. I've been doing a good job of burying my head in the sand and not thinking about it, but I can't continue to do that all the time. Love you, Karri