CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Kelea Practicing Yoga

Sorry I haven't posted since Dad passed. It was hard to look at his pictures sometimes. I've been updating our family blog. (Click on the link listed under "Friends" - thanks for adding that Liz!) Here's our latest post: Pictures I took while teaching Kelea yoga. :) It's so sweet, and I LOVE the song (it's from Charlotte's Web). If you don't want to hear 2 songs playing at the same time, just remember to click on the sideways bell shape on the slideshow of the music you want to turn off. I hope everyone had a happy Valentine's Day. I'll post pictures of my birthday weekend in Tokyo later. - Love you all! - Karri

2 comments:

Adam, Liz & Tay said...

She is so dang cute. I want to cry everytime I see her because the last time Dad was at my house, we were looking at one of your slide shows and he kept saying "Where's Kalea? Show me Kalea." We love you!
Love,
Liz

Sarah said...

The pictures are adorable. She seems soooo flexible. I'm impressed at her ability to concentrate and follow directions for each move. She is beautiful too. Love the music.

Love you lots,

Sarah