CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Caleb and Suzy Update

Hello family,
I just wanted to update you on our lives. Caleb is gone right now on a trip to Romania. After a 330 wakeup with out an alarm, Caleb was able to make the 30 minute car drive to his work in 15 minutes to catch the airport shuttle. It was a crazy early sunday morning. However, Caleb made it to the barren Romania safely. I am still taking classes and doing well. I just recieved a new calling. I am second counselor in the Primary Presidency. It has been a big change from a Den mother of 6 boys to being in charge of 97 primary kids +25 nursery kiddos. It will be a great experience, and I am having fun with it. Today I was a kindergarten teacher at the local elementary. I love teaching Kindergarten. They are my favorite.
Caleb and I are keeping busy on the weekends between TDY's and are so much enjoying the sunny days we are having in Germany. it has been beautiful weather for the past 4 days. My tulips and dafodils are just starting to poke up from the dirt. I am so excited to reap what I have sown. They will be beautiful as long as it doesn't freeze.
Much love to you all... and Happy birthday to Karri(10th), Adam(12th), and Isabelle (19th)

Love, Suzy and Caleb


Caleb and Suzy at the All-Academy ball, Boise, 2007

4 comments:

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

Its sounds like your pretty busy. I just became a teacher for the 10 yr olds. It is quite the experience. Good luck with all the kids. I am sure you will do great. When do we get to see you again? Oh, do you have your own blog?

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous couple!
Suzy, I loved seeing a comment from you on my blog! I love that you are checking in on my fam.
I had to peek in on you... I got here through Garren and Michelle's... hope you don't mind!
It was so fun to see you at Caroline's reception...I'm sorry about your Father in law. Keep in touch...Love Eden

Sarah said...

Suzy,

Thanks for the update. We always love news from you guys. The kids are anxious to do another webcam chat, so we need to schedule a time when you guys are home. You're going to be great in the primary presidency. Lots of love to you both,

Sarah

Sarah said...

You two look so good! Suzy, that's a beautiful color on you! Sorry to hear that Caleb is gone so much. Sean is going back to the States next month for a couple of weeks to take his national board exam so I'll get a taste of what it's like. I'm so glad you're in the Primary Presidency, they need energetic and organized people like you! Love - Karri