CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Are we still communicating??





Hi Everyone,




If you have been checking the blog looking for new posts, then you are not alone. I think it's just about everyone's turn to give us a little update. As far as news from the Weir's........Jacob started his first golf lesson today and really enjoyed it. He will be taking lessons every Saturday for the next 6 weeks. In October I have signed him up for beginning horseback riding lessons. I think the combination of being in control of the horse and using it as a form of transportation will be right up his alley. Ellie will begin her dance lessons, 2 times a week after school, next week. She will be taking Ballet Techniques and a Ballet/Jazz combo. I thought I would include a few pictures from Ellie's 5th birthday party. We had it at Bounce U, a fun indoor jumping place with lots of activities for kids. She loved it and said as we were walking to the car, "that was my best birthday, ever!" She invited about 20 kids and they all showed. We have been getting a kick out of one of Ben's favorite questions when he points to something and says, "What dis dooze, Mom?" He wants to know how everything works. Andy and I are celebrating our 12 year anniversary this weekend! We look forward to hearing from anyone, anyone, Bueller, sometime again.

0 comments: