CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

WhazzUpp?

Hi everyone. I'm still here too but don't have anything exciting to tell. No baby yet. I'm 9 days away from my due date! I feel like a blimp! I think we have decided on the name, Taylor Elizabeth Fullmer. Suzy, I am so sorry to hear about the Christensen boy. We will be praying for their family. I can't imagine how hard that would be to lose a family member so suddenly. We are very fortunate in our family. Adam just moved the office home. We now have internet at home! Today was his first official working day out of our little office. It was fun to have him here all day. We think he will stay here until he finishes his apprenticeship and then he will join forces with one of his buddy's. We tried to go skiing tonight with some friends but a huge storm hit and we had to turn around. That's all that is new with us. Mom and Dad are doing great. They are so excited to be moving into their new place next month. They were able to get their car sold in less than a week! Everything is going really great. The Lord is blessing them with a lot of opportunities. Thanks for all your help! Wendy, congratulations on being a Grandma! And congratulations to mom for being a Great-Grandma! Life is pretty exciting right now for everyone!

0 comments: