CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Welcome Baby! Kindergarten! Typhoon!


Thanks to everyone for updating us. Wendy and Eden we look forward to hearing about baby Landon! Did I get his name right? I'm sure he's a handsome little guy. Caleb, it looks like you're now the world traveler - 6 countries in 2.5 weeks? Way to go! What part of Austria were you in? Did you get to see Vienna? That's so cool that you all camped at the base of the Alps! Did you see the bears in Bern? I loved the picture of you two in front of the temple. Suzy - I'm so sorry, we will pray for the Christensen family. I'm extra cautious now with my girls around cars on base since we walk Marissa to and from school. Speaking of which, I promised I would post pictures of our cutie's first day of kindergarten (Tuesday). She loves her teacher Mrs. Rose and was mesmerized by her singing a welcome song with a toy xylophone (see photo). We met her last week during a "home visit". All the kindergarten teachers visit their students at home the week before school starts to make the kids feel more comfortable and talk with parents. It's a good school, and the best thing is that it's only 2 blocks away. Sean was able to walk with us since he doesn't have to be into work until 8AM now (what a slacker!) No, life is so much better with all of us eating breakfast and dinner together. It's still kind of surreal being a normal family. I better end it here... I just wanted to get this posted before tomorrow. We may lose our power and/or internet because a huge typhoon is suppose to hit our base. They even told Sean not to come into the hospital, and the school is closed. Good thing we're on the 9th floor! No worries.. PS - Lizzy I absolutely LOVE that name. Taylor sounds so classy yet cool at the same time! We're glad that Mom & Dad are doing well. Thanks for keeping us posted!

0 comments: