CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

the grindstone



My heart goes out to my brother and sister in law in Germany. All those picnics in the beautiful countryside, interesting historic sites to visit, green forests in your backyard to explore... the monotony must be rough- one day blending into the next.

Well, I thought I'd include a few pictures of my recent activities, in this case an occlusal composite on tooth #3. The decay didn't at first look very significant or very deep, but (and this is the exciting part) when I opened up the tooth I discovered burried carries much closer to the pulp than was anticipated! I carefully excavated the infected dentin, then double bonded the prep and restored with an a2 hybrid composite.... and saved the day. The world just got a little bit better.
On a different note, Ellie was asking Sarah about the urinary system yesterday. She found out what a 'bladder' was. She then whispered 'Mom, do boys have bladders?

Karri and Sean, we are anxious to hear about Japan and possibly to see some pictures. Hope things are going well.

We miss you all.




0 comments: