CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

So is this a Caleb, Suzy, Andy and Sarah BLOG?

Has someone shown mom how to log into this blogspot and how to post?(liz?) Hopefully the rest of the family will catch on to how this works.....if not Me, Suzy and the Weirs will have a nice little connection.
Weir family back to school, wow, doesnt seem like summer should be over yet. I can just see the excitement in Ellie's eyes.
So my finger still is swollen like a son-of-a-gun, doesnt bend right, is numb to the touch, and aches. Interesting....wasnt it like that before the operation, three screws, 4 puke buckets and 7 stiches? I guess it had to be done, but seriously. Suzy is busy with some homework so I am just killing some time writing to this blog spot (which takes a little bit of effort using only 9 fingers). So because of my surgery doctors orders are 14 days of no work, not bad. I probably wont be able to handle not doing anything for that long, but I am staying home this week. Today Suzy and I went to a Zoo in a nearby town and then to a large shopping mall. The Zoo was neat, a little old and run down, but neat. We both enjoyed the Elephant cage , Giraffe cage and birds of prey demo. The mall was just like any other mall, busy and stuffy. We ate some ice cream that was made to look like a hamburger and looked in a few stores. Weather has been nice and cool here, a little rainy. Hey this is cool, but what does the family think about web cams? It would be neat to see everyone every once in a while.

I would attach a photo of my finger again, but the camera isnt connecting to the computer.

0 comments: