CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hello again!

Holy cow! I forgot how I got onto this thing to post a blog. I kept going to the link in Andy's email and it doesn't let you post a comment until you're logged in. DUH! Anyway, yes Caleb I will teach mother dear how to use this wonderful website. Mom, Dad, Jensens, Adam and I are getting together tonight for some cream cheese pancakes and bacon! Then we're off to mom and dad's to clear out the garage and take home fun treasures. I bet you all wish you lived here right now huh! Adam and I are great. Only 4.5 more weeks! Today is my last day at work again. I quit once and got called back in to replace a fired woman, who should have been fired a long long time ago. We finally got our BSU season tickets! We've been on the waiting list since the Fiesta Bowl! Go Broncos! Our unnamed baby girl has her own BSU get-up with bracelets to match mommy! Anyway, life is great for us. I have no clue how to upload pictures into here but I'll try to figure it out.
Liz

0 comments: