CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Liz....my sister

Liz glad to see that you "remembered" how to log on. FYI, posting pictures is easy, just click on the picture icon above where you type the blog.
I got my stitches out and my finger feels better. Today I had some therapy where they sent a negative current through my arm to help pull some of the swelling out. I slowing feel like I am turning into a bionic man. First a couple screws and now some electricity. Soon I believe I should have my super powers and indistructable body parts.
Andy -- next time that guys come in just tell him that his breath stinks, give him a baseball bat and tell him to fix his own problems. Gross! I bet the free cheapo toothbrush and floss you gave him was like all he wanted for Christmas. Hopefully he knows the toothbush is for his teeth and not his hair.
Suzy's brother Wil is flying in tomorrow for a visit. Kind of a senior trip. We are really excited to have him. We have some fun adventure planned and will def. post some pictures. Switzerland, etc. Kind of weird being the brother-in-law receiving the visit. For so long I was the little brother coming to visit. Those were always great memories for me so I hope to show Wil a good time.

Caleb

0 comments: